Sunday 11 December 2011

Buddy

French Connection coat, H&M lace shirt, Zara shorts, Asos belt, Urban Outfitters scarf, Hunter wellies

Yesterday I spent the day dog sitting for Buddy, a lovely King Charles Spaniel. In the evening we went for a little walk around town; it was quite stressful actually and I'm not sure I could take a dog for a walk everyday in central Manchester. It was super cold so we both wrapper up, Buddy in his quilted jacket with fur trim hood! This really isn't a great photo (I had to take it on my boyfriend's phone because I didn't have my camera) so you can't really see my outfit that well; this coat is so cool. It's such a statement piece and I love to wear it because it has a big collar and the sleeves are quite wide so I can tuck my hands up in them to keep warm. It's also got really lovely ceramic buttons that are really big; sadly most of the detail is covered up by my scarf... I've also re-discovered this black lace shirt I bought from H&M last year, it's such a delicate fabric so I like to wear it with this coat which is much heavier. Wellies are a must in Manchester at the minute, it really never stops raining.


No comments:

Post a Comment