Tuesday 22 May 2012

Louis

H&M top, French Connection shorts, Topshop sandals, Louis Vuitton bag 

The weather was beautiful in Manchester today so I saw it as the perfect opportunity to showcase my new Louis Vuitton; isn't she lovely? It's been a lovely, long day of lunch with friends and drinks with other friends, basking in the sun and generally enjoying life.

As it's its first outing I decided to choose a simple ensemble today to showcase Louis to its full potential. The shape is so classic and elegant and I opted for the Damier Ebene print as I prefer its subtlety over the Monogram print. Tomorrow I'm taking it back into the store to get my initials embossed onto one of the handle triangles. I've been pondering whether to get it done or not, but decided it would add a personal touch and truly give it a sense of being all mine. Be sure to check back for the finished result.
Until next time see you on Twitter and Pinterest





1 comment:

  1. pretty cute outfit. simple but totally chic! love the hair.. :)

    follow me at: http://anneholica.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete