Wednesday 20 June 2012

Nautical

H&M Jacket, Asos Tee, French Connection Shorts, Topshop Shoes, Moschino Sunglasses 

I know I talk about it a lot but, really, the weather dictates so much of what we wear and it's a huge influence on my day to day ensembles. Once again the sun is beaming down upon us meaning my outfits are lighter and brighter and always with an added drop of fun. I adore these Moschine sunglasses and managed to snap them up for rather a bargain a few years ago. The trademark heart is placed right in the middle meaning there's always a little bit of love in my vision when I wear them! I've got an exciting weekend coming up and have spent most of the day buying clothes for it. Be sure to check back to see what I've bought... Until next time catch up with me on Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment