Tuesday 10 July 2012

Black and White Birds

 Zara blouse, American Apparel jeans, Topshop loafers, Louis Vuitton bag

Due to unfortunate weather conditions, I'm afraid I've been confined to the four walls of my bedroom for photographs today; whilst ever I'm apologising I suppose I should also mention my lack of attention to HSW in the last couple of weeks - sometimes one can feel so uninspired by ones wardrobe (although severe lack of money and no job to mention of certainly isn't helping.) Despite this, now that I've moved back home I have been reunited with parts of my wardrobe that haven't seen the light of day in a long time, if at all, and rediscovered treasures, such as this bird print shirt, are helping to reignite my love of clothes once again. Until next time catch up with me on Twitter and Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment